Before reading this page though, I already knew this was going to happen. Once I learned in the book that Montag was hiding about twenty or more books in his house, I knew that Captain Beatty will somehow figure it out and come to destroy the books. But after they destroy the books, what will become of Montag? Will Faber do anything about it if Montag is arrested? Or will he just sit at home and watch as every single book in that society vanishes? I'm going to start part three of the book today.
Thursday, April 3, 2014
They're gonna burn my house down!!!
As I was reading Fahrenheit 451, something had shocked me just a little on page 106.What was occurring in the book was that Captain Beatty and his crew went to Montag's house to burn it. Montag was with them, but he didn't know that they were planning on burning his house because Montag has books. It states, "Why," said Montag slowly, "we've stopped in front of my house." This quote is showing that hen I read this, numerous questions were racing through my head. Well, what is he gonna do, is he just gonna sit down and let them burn his house down? They are firemen. Should you still do something about it because they have the right now to burn your house down? Are you going to fight with Captain Beatty and the crew? If you do, will you be arrested for fighting with the crew especially since you have books aroung the house? I mean, what would you do? I would probably talk to them and see if I can make an agreement so my house doesn't become ashes.
Before reading this page though, I already knew this was going to happen. Once I learned in the book that Montag was hiding about twenty or more books in his house, I knew that Captain Beatty will somehow figure it out and come to destroy the books. But after they destroy the books, what will become of Montag? Will Faber do anything about it if Montag is arrested? Or will he just sit at home and watch as every single book in that society vanishes? I'm going to start part three of the book today.
Before reading this page though, I already knew this was going to happen. Once I learned in the book that Montag was hiding about twenty or more books in his house, I knew that Captain Beatty will somehow figure it out and come to destroy the books. But after they destroy the books, what will become of Montag? Will Faber do anything about it if Montag is arrested? Or will he just sit at home and watch as every single book in that society vanishes? I'm going to start part three of the book today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment