You are n a hallway, walking towards a door. You slowly open the doorknob and you are in a circle-shaped room. In the middle there is a pillar/table that has a bell and a hammer. There are also people sitting in the room, but they are not moving. Or breathing. Are they even alive? This is where the characters in my book are in. Not only are they in this room, but they found a little note on the pillar. It said,
"Make your choice, adventurous Stranger;
Strike the bell and bide the danger,
Or wonder, till it drives you mad
What would have followed if you had."
Now, I don't know about you, but I would have been out of that room. Personally, it wouldn't drive me mad because I would have seen the word 'danger' and would be out of that room in ten seconds. Other people on the other hand, may have the guts to strike that bell. Who knows what would have happened? The people in the room suddenly come to life and try to kill you, the ground begins to shake and the building your in collapses, anything could happen. That is one of the main reasons why I like certain books, because anything could happen in an instant. But if I had the guts to strike that bell, I believe the people in the room will come to life and there will be some kind of conversation. This is also what I think will happen in the book. One of the characters in The Magician's Nephew, will decide to strike the bell and the people will come to life.




















No comments:
Post a Comment