My Books

Sierra's books

Wait Till Helen Comes
The Small Outsider; The Story Of An Autistic Child
Found
Ella Enchanted
Stargirl
Hoot
Holes
The Outsiders
The Magykal Papers
Darke
Syren
Queste
Physik
If I Stay
Magic Under Glass
Deep and Dark and Dangerous
Magyk
Flyte
Inkheart
Among the Hidden


Sierra's favorite books »

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Small Outsider

 In the book, The Small Outsider, I have learned that David's mother immediately felt that something was wrong with her child before and after labor. She had noticed that he would not look directly at her, he was not enthusiastic about eating, when he dropped something he wouldn't watch it fall to the ground, and the times that he would sleep would be different compared to her other children. The two main things that David loved were music and water. She would try to talk to the doctors about how unusual David acts, but they all said he was a healthy, beautiful baby.  I wonder what she is going to do next because she knows something is wrong with her child. If she doesn't do something now, that problem she was worrying about later on could affect his future. By reading the summary, I already know what the problem is, but I still wonder when she felt something was wrong, why didn't she continue to tell a doctor and talk about the weird events that have been happening so maybe they could have done something about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment