C.S. Lewis is the
author of the book the Magician’s Nephew. C.S. Lewis’s name is Clive Staples
Lewis. He was born on November 29th, 1898 in Belfast, Ireland. He
died on November 22, 1963. C.S. Lewis was a novelist, poet, a broadcaster, and much
more. He went to Oxford University and Cambridge University. He also married a
writer named Joy Davidman Greshman in 1956. He liked to write fantasy novels.
Some novels that he wrote are…
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Space Trilogy
- Till We Have Faces
- Surprised by Joy: The Shape of My Early Life
If you want to learn more about C.S. Lewis,
go to this website. Enjoy!




















I haven't met many people that know that "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" is not the second book. I think that the "Magician's Nephew" is sort of a weird book because the time between the first book and the second book is like 60 years or more. So I'm thinking why did he pick an entirely new generation to lead the novel? He chose the same generation for the next few books too! I actually started to think that the first book should instead be a prequel instead. Loved the picture!
ReplyDeleteI really like this post because it gives me ideas on books to read when I finish the book I am currently reading. One thing that you could do is to add your thoughts on C.S. Lewis to let the reader know what you think of his books.
ReplyDeleteWhat type of book does C.S. Lewis write about?
ReplyDelete